Bowling Green State University
Mosser Construction, Inc.
Total Construction Cost
71,500 sq. ft.
University Hall, the focal point of Bowling Green State University’s campus, first opened in 1915. It has undergone numerous renovations throughout the years, but recently required completely updated mechanical and electrical systems. In addition to the new systems, the project also included demolition of an existing three-story theatre wing and renovated classrooms and offices based on designs from recent classroom upgrades done in Olscamp Hall. This project won an AGC of Ohio 2017 Build Ohio Award in the Renovation category.
- Both wired and wireless data capabilities through the entire building.
- High end technology spaces to attract prospective students.
- Hydronic radiant heating systems at main building entrances.
- LED lighting
- Upgrade of the building envelope
- Two (2) custom central station rooftop units with service vestibules.
- Low temperature heating water system to allow for a heat recovery chiller installation.
HAWA designed the systems for this project using BIM software.